Management Systems Compliance
FBX Solutions use our Management Systems Compliance approach methodology to provide clients with our evaluation of your company’s current strengths and limitations at each level of the business, this evaluation is then supported with detailed and focused recommendations for tackling the “next” steps in your company’s development.
While each client’s individual assessment is unique to the specific client’s needs, the process can include the following:
- Business Documentation Review – including current operating processes and plans, strategic plans, job descriptions, performance evaluation, and any other written information that will help FBX Solutions Consultants understand how key internal systems, processes, and structure are currently designed and functioning within your company.
- Interviews with selected company personnel to help identify your company’s current strengths and limitations with respect to Products & Services, Resources, Operational Systems and Management Systems.
- Compilation and issue of a final report that identifies unique areas for improvement and an associated suite of recommendations embodied within a client focused programme management plan.
This management plan will;
- Identify and summarise our findings about your company’s current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide specific, detailed recommendations for what needs to be delivered to build upon the clients strengths and to address any identified limitations.
- Suggest both short term and long term targets to ensure specific and attainable business growth.
FBX Solutions can assist clients with the identification, selection, implementation and control of a wide range of management system standards such as;
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems Requirements
- OHSAS 18001 – Health & Safety Management Systems (soon to become ISO 45001:2017)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Management Security Systems
- AS 9100 – Quality Management Standard for Aviation, Space & Defence
The above standards can be introduced as standalone systems or alternatively can be combined to form an Integrated Management System dependant on the client’s preferred approach to management systems compliance.